Paint corrosion inhibitor Polyform Lux
It is designed to protect the metal surface from corrosion with the possibility of painting, which significantly increases the anticorrosive properties of paintwork and brings the anticorrosive quality of painting closer to the factory or gives the opportunity to surpass it. This is an original technology of significant increase of anticorrosive resistance of paintwork coating developed in 2008. The product can also be used as an ultra-penetrating preservative with the possibility of subsequent painting.
The product is supplied both as a concentrate and as a ready-made solution.
Consumption of the product (for solution 9-14 ml/m2, for concentrate 1.5-2.5 ml/m2) in case of surface complication can slightly increase.
The effect is slowing down of corrosion processes from 2 to 10 times (depends on application conditions, dust content, moisture content, temperature, nature of metal surface, quality of its preparation, chemical composition of the first coat of paint or ground, quality of its compaction and solidification).
In case of damage to the paint and lacquer coating to the metal, the progress of corrosion processes around the damaged area is significantly slowed down.
It is indicative that cars repainted in garage conditions with the use of Polyform Lux have shown no external signs of corrosion for 5, 10 and 12 years. For comparison, cars repainted without using Polyform – Luxe have shown corrosion damage of paint coating after 2, 3 and 4 years respectively in the same operating conditions. Fences and grilles on windows painted with the application of Polyform Suite showed external resistance to corrosion processes in 4 and 5 years. Fences painted without using luxury polyforms showed external signs of corrosion processes after 1 and 2 years.
The user can be sure of the effectiveness of the product Luxe Polyforms already by following the instructions for work with it.
Product Description Polyform-Lux.
Movable liquid with a characteristic odour, and is a concentrated or finished solution of synthetic corrosion inhibitors.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. For the concentrate shake the product, dilute (not fat !) solvent (646, 647, 649, 650, antisilicone, acetone) in the volume ratio of polyform-L : solvent = 1 : 6 (up to 1:8).
2) Clean the metal from fat and rust dirt, if the converter of rust was used to remove the dry film of transformation products with sandpaper, in case of application of the converter of rust of polyforms red – liquid transformation products to wipe dry (do not allow them to harden). It is not necessary to remove the remaining (thin) matte film after the “red” polyshapes. Then sandpaper with 120-250 grains to apply adhesive lynxes on the metal surface (for better paint adhesion), remove dust (so that there are no traces on the white napkin).
3. 3. Apply (by dipping, brushing, spraying) the prepared preliminary solution of Polyform-Lux in solvent to the metal surface, which does not contain rust – in one pass !!! (important). It is necessary to achieve wetting with rapid spreading of the product on the metal without double application, so that the active components penetrate into the pores of the metal. But that after drying the solution does not form drops (or a wet film) of inhibitors on the metal. The surface of the metal can be felt as “creamy”.
4. Wait for the solvent to dry and penetration of the product (from 10 to 20 minutes !!!), while protecting the surface from dust, moisture or grease. At this stage (after 20 minutes of drying), the sample can be tested for its protective capacity. To do this, drip onto the treated surface and wait until the water has dried. The absence of rust spots indicates sufficient protective efficiency. If rust is present, the metal surface can be re-treated with solution or the concentration of the product can be slightly increased.
5.If excesses (droplets and liquid layers visible to the eye) have formed during application and drying, they should be wetted with a nap-free cloth or cloth.
6. ! Attention! Visible soaking of the metal surface can also be observed in a wet room when the moisture condenses after (when) drying the solvent, in this case, you need to dry with a hair dryer or hold for an additional 30 minutes and gently wipe with a nap-free cloth or cloth. ! A dry room is necessary for the quality of the initial painting (the first layer to be placed on the metal) to be at a high level! Optimal rooms (boxes) where the set temperature, humidity and laminar air movement from top to bottom through HEPA filters (for dust removal) is ensured.
It is convenient to use a syringe and/or glass jar with a lid (e.g. mayonnaise) for dosing and application